- Coaching - Certified, experienced, and successful, our coaches love their jobs and establish exceptional,
productive relationships with their clients.
- One-on-one: One -on-one coaching provides focused attention on the individual. The coach creates a
safe environment, becomes a thought partner, holds clients accountable, and provides frank input as
individuals gain greater personal awareness and create desired shifts in perspectives and behaviors.
- Group: Group coaching leverages the experiences and insights of group members as the coach facilitates
sharing and learning to create individual shifts in perspectives and behaviors. Where appropriate, the
coach will provide training on specific topics to focus the effort. Group coaching can also help teams
implement desired changes.
- Consulting - We work with you to determine your needs and then find the tools and resources required to meet
them. If we do not currently have a solution, we leverage our partners or create it ourselves. Our experience
includes organization effectiveness, leadership development, instructional design, and facilitation.
- Programs & Workshops - We design custom programs and workshops to facilitate leadership development
within your organization. We try to keep people on the job using their own work and as much as possible to
align professional development with organizational performance. We can also adapt our own existing programs
or those we are certified to facilitate to your organizational needs.
- Assessments - We use a number of tools to help you broaden your view and gain powerful insight into your
strengths, habits that might be limiting your success, tendencies that guide your choices for action, and even
the personal needs you have that impact the way you relate with others.
||Power base inventory
|Conflict handling style